Why does the capacitor pass voltage changes? (list of EE SE links)

I created this list of links regarding the basic property of capacitors to shift potential changes to help answer the question Why does a changing voltage appear to pass through a capacitor? asked today in EE SE.

Electrical Engineering StackExchange

What is the point of this capacitor in this op-amp circuit?

What is a decoupling capacitor and how do I know if I need one?

Coupling capacitor not blocking DC offset

What does a capacitor do?

How can DC charge a capacitor?

What is the role of the capacitor in clamper circuit?

Why does a capacitor connected to AC and high impedance act as wire?

What is physically happening when there is a square wave input on the left plate of a capacitor and open circuit on right plate of a capacitor?

Roles of the coupling and bypass capacitors in a CE transistor

AC coupling of a transistor

Decoupling capacitors in a bjt amplifier, polarity

ResearchGate

Comments